Kaiser Permanente Asian Association (KPAA) membership is free and open to all Kaiser Permanente employees and physicians. KPAA Membership includes regular notices about our many events throughout the year.
- Professional development workshops
- Networking events
- Community health booths at health fairs throughout the greater Bay Area
- Annual scholarship and awards banquet
- Heritage events (e.g., Dragon Boat Festival, Asian Pacific Heritage Month celebrations, visiting Asian art exhibits)
- Seasonal community building events (e.g., summer picnic, winter holiday potluck)
We are always evaluating new programs, events, and services to serve the needs of the Asian Pacific Islander communities.