There are seven scholarships of $3,500 each. To be eligible for a Kaiser Permanente Asian Association (KPAA) scholarship, you must be graduating from high school in Spring, 2016, and planning to attend an accredited college, university, trade or technical school in Fall, 2017. Your residence or high school must be located in the Northern California Kaiser Permanente service area, and you must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- The KPAA scholarship is awarded only to students graduating from high school in Spring, 2017.
- We are accepting applications from graduating high school students of any ethnicity who have demonstrated leadership within an Asian community.
- This scholarship recognizes students who have been instrumental in bringing a tangible benefit to an Asian community and who demonstrate leadership qualities in either school or community activities.
- Your school or home zip code must be listed in our Service Area. Use the form on this page to check for eligibility.
Other Kaiser Permanente Scholarship Opportunities
In addition to the KP Asian Association, the following groups offer scholarships:
- Kaiser Permanente African American Professional Association – contact Gloria Wilson at Gloria.J.Wilson@kp.org
- KP Pride – contact Alix Sabin at Alix.Sabin@kp.org
- Kaiser Permanente Latino Association – contact Berta Alicia Bejarano at Berta.A.Bejarano@kp.org
You may call the KP Student Financial Aid Program (866-232-2934) for information regarding scholarships and loans to complete degree and certificate programs in nursing and allied health fields. You can find more information at https://epf.kp.org/wps/portal/hr/kpme/career/educationalassistance/StudentFinancialAid_NCAL_SCAL/