The Kaiser Permanente Asian Association (KPAA) scholarship recognizes students who have been instrumental in bringing a tangible benefit to an Asian community and who demonstrate leadership qualities in either school or community activities.
Congratulations to our current and past scholarship award recipients, who have demonstrated leadership in many different ways. Whether in the arts or in non-profit service organizations, whether in school-based activities or in the community, all have led a group of people – large or small – in an endeavor that has ultimately resulted in a benefit to others.
The 2018 Recipients of the KPAA Scholarships Are:
- Kaitlin Mae Alcontin, Encinal High School
- Nathaniel Chien, Lincoln High School
- Megan Duong, Westmoor High School
- Emily Gu, Lynbrook High School
- Arvind Kannappan, Dougherty Valley High School
- Lisa Lai, George Washington High School
- Angela Yang, St. Ignatius College Preparatory
Congratulations to this year’s winners! Their biographies will be posted to this page in the coming months.