Are you — or do you know of someone — interested in a bilingual English-Chinese position at Kaiser Permanente?
There are currently two open bilingual positions based in the Bay Area. Please click on the job links to learn more about each position.
- Full-Time Enrollment Specialist I – Bilingual English/Chinese or Bilingual English/Spanish, San Mateo (Job #: 491182; https://kp.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?job=491182&lang=en): Accountable for creating sales opportunities through targeted enrollment activities to increase membership and build support for KP. Establish and maintain customer relationships to optimize potential for growth. Identify, create and execute on an engagement plan in collaboration with Account Manager. Establish and maintain internal communication links to ensure timely and accurate onboarding of prospective members.
- On Call Enrollment III – Bilingual English/Chinese, San Francisco (Job #: 485002; https://kp.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?job=485002&lang=en): The Enroller is accountable for facilitating targeted enrollment activities to help increase membership and build support for Kaiser Permanente. No benefits will be provided. All incumbents will be hired as On-Call / Per-Diem.
Would you like to be considered for a resume-building, 6-to-12 month project outside of your current department?
If your answer is yes, then you’ll want to learn more about the new Stretch@KP program. This is a pilot KP program that has been initiated and supported by Bernard Tyson, and is meant to enable KP employees to access stretch projects, leaders to access diverse perspectives, and managers to have another method to support career development. To be considered, the interested participant must fall within the following parameters:
Be Director level or below (and non-union)
- Can commit 2-8 hrs/week of time over 6-12 months
- Have their managers support (to take on a project outside of their current department/function)
- Was rated Successful (or better) in the most recent year-end performance review cycle
If you’re interested in being considered for this program — please make sure you’ve discussed this with your manager first — send your name and the name of your department to Angel Johnson, who is the Stretch@KP HR Champion.